Pre-season Team/Parent Orientation Meeting – July 18th, 530 PM.
Parents/Players: Our team orientation meeting will be held at Park Point Loma located at 4066 Caminito Espejo, San Diego, California 92107, on July 18th, 5:30 – 7:30pm by the pool. Orders for apparel and water polo suits will be collected during the meeting. Payment is required at time of order. Coach Ken will review practice information, season schedule and other important information.
- Please use the following link to access the most up to date schedule: 2019-20 Boys Schedule
- The Boys Water Polo season starts on Tuesday, August 6th, tryouts will conclude on August 16th.
- All paperwork (Athletic Clearance) must be turned into office BEFORE the season begins.
Please go to www.AthleticClearance.com, register, and complete EVERY SECTION. You must then bring the following 3 items with you to Mr. Carter in the Finance Office in order to be cleared:
- Signed Confirmation e-mail from www.athleticclearance.com (sent to you after completion of online packet)
- Completed Sports Physical (printable link found on second page of online Athletic Packet)
- Medical Insurance Card
The Boys Water Polo program has 3 levels of program – Novice, Junior Varsity and Varsity
8/6-23: M-Th 10-1pm, Fri 10-12
8/26-11/1: Mon-Fri Vars 2-430/ JV&Nov 3-5
Carpools can be arranged and are fun and efficient! All practices will be held at Memorial(2902 Marcy Ave)
Most games are during the week, but each team will have tournament games on some Saturdays during the season.