- Click the link above to receive PL Girls Water Polo updates and news delivered to your inbox. Before the season and during the season are peak times for getting important season info out.
- The Girls Water Polo season starts on November 5th and ends February 24th. Tryouts will be November 5th-16th.
- All paperwork (Athletic Clearance) must be turned into office BEFORE the season begins.
Please go to www.AthleticClearance.com , register, and complete EVERY SECTION. You must then bring the following 3 items with you to Mr. Carter in the Finance Office in order to be cleared:
- Signed Confirmation e-mail from www.athleticclearance.com (sent to you after completion of online packet)
- Completed Sports Physical (printable link found on second page of online Athletic Packet)
- Medical Insurance Card
Pre-season Team Orientation Meeting is October 28th, 3 PM at Peninsula YMCA
The Girls Water Polo program has 3 levels* of program – Novice, Junior Varsity and Varsity
*When there are enough players, the Novice team will play Novice games when our opponents have 3 levels of teams, and a Novice tournament.
Practices are held daily (Monday-Friday) after school for two hours – 2:30-4:30 PM.
Practices will be held at Bud Kearns from Nov 12-Dec 21, and at Memorial Jan 2 -Feb 24.
Bud Kearns: 2229 Morley Field Dr
Memorial: 2902 Marcy Ave
Carpools can be arranged and are fun and efficient!
Most games are during the week, but each team will have tournament games on some Saturdays during the season. Check out the google calendar link to the right under “Schedule/Calendar” for the upcoming season.
The Novice and JV season will end on February 8th.
The Varsity season will end between February 9th and February 24th, depending on how well the team does.
Please email Coach Ken at firstname.lastname@example.org for further questions.
You can also contact Kate Lubsen at email@example.com with any questions.
PLHS Aquatics Booster VP Girls Water Polo
Affordable Teen Approved Goggles
2017-18 Season CIF Champions Div III